PhotoBling is a free trial software application from the Editors subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-10-20. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, WinVista, WinXP.
PhotoBling is an image manipulation software for Windows.
With PhotoBling, you can apply various special and artistic effects to medium sized JPEG images (under 1 megapixel).
It's easy to use. Just open an image and apply one or more one-click presets!
PhotoBling's capabilities are mainly softening, adding glitter, blooming, converting to sketch, adding frame, various color effects, and combinations of these. Also presets are provided for basic adjustments such as brightness, contrast and saturation.
Trial version of PhotoBling is fully functional. Download and install the trial now and see for yourself!
* Supported image format is JPEG.(BMP and PNG files can also be opened but transparency is not supported).
* Only one image can be opened at a time, and effects are applied to whole image. There is no selection.
* Works on small and medium sized images, under 1 Megapixel. Larger images will cause long processing times.
* There is one level of undo and instant compare function with undo buffer.
* PhotoBling is for Windows only. Windows XP and higher are supported.
* Over 60 one-click preset effects are provided.
* You can create your own presets after applying a chain of preset effects.
PhotoBling (version 1.0) has a file size of 1.87 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 69 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.